Squid Game The Ddakji Slap Game(10sets)
What’s in the box?
- Thick cardstock (20 sheets)
- Traditional Korean premium paper (20 sheets)
** what’s not included: gluestick
For each player
- To make the 1-sided Ddakgi, you need 2 cardstock sheets and 2 Korean premium sheets.
- To make the double sided Ddakgi, you need 4 cardstock sheets and 4 Korean premium sheets.
How to make the 1-sided Ddakgi
- Collect all your necessary sheets (you should have 4 sheets total) and a glue stick
- Apply glue on 1 side of the Korean Premium sheet.
- Place the cardstock on top of the glued side. Fold in the sides of the premium sheet that are sticking out. Repeat step 2-3 ** you should now have 2 sets of rectangles that have the cardstock and premium sheet glued together.
- Form a cross section with the 2 rectangles and keep the cardstock side facing up: place one rectangle vertically then place the other rectangle on top horizontally so that it forms a cross shape.
- Grab the bottom left corner of the vertical rectangle and fold so that you form a triangle. Then fold the triangle up into the middle section.
- Rotate clockwise and fold the next 2 sides in the same direction as the first triangle and fold them into the middle.
- Fold the last square side into a triangle and tuck it underneath the 3 triangles that you have folded into the middle so that you end up with a nice compact square.
- Done! You made a Ddakgi! Have fun playing (:
How to make the double-sided Ddakgi
- Go ahead and make one Ddakgi following the directions for a 1-sided Ddakgi
- Flip the Ddakgi you just made so that the flat side is facing up.
- Grab another colored Korean Premium sheet from the Ddakgi you just made and 1 cardstock. Repeat steps 2-3 from the 1-sided Ddakgi instructions.
- Repeat step 3 (you should have 2 rectangles)
- The Ddakgi should have an opening in the middle. Place one rectangle vertically. Then place the 2nd rectangle horizontally.
- Repeat steps 5-7 from the 1-sided Ddakgi instructions
- Done! You did it!
** Refer to youtube videos for a more visual learning experience **