Squid Game The Dalgona Craft Set
Dalgona Craft Set
- What’s included:
- Flat Press
- 5 different shape molds: rocket, car, sword, star, squid
- ** what’s not included: white sugar & baking soda
How to make Ppopki
- Wash the scoop
- Add sugar into the scoop and melt it over the fire. When it is completely melted add a little baking soda into the melted sugar. Mix well! The color will turn brown when you add the baking soda and have a thicker texture. It may even expand in size.
- Spray oil or sprinkle flour on the tray to prevent the sugar mixture from sticking
- Pour the sugar mixture onto the tray
- Spray oil or sprinkle flour onto the flat press
- Use the flat press to press down onto the sugar mixture
- Pick a shape of your choice and place it on top of the flattened mixture! Press very gently!
- The sugar mixture will harden and cool down. Make sure to scoop it off the tray before it’s completely cooled down.
*** Here’s a challenge for you!***
- Grab a toothpick and try your best to take out the shape and not have it break!
- This is a traditional Korean game amongst children! Have fun! (: