Fresh Dried Figs 50gX2
Fresh Dried Figs
- GROWN IN KOREA: These Green Figs are grown in a pesticide free environment on an eco-friendly farm in Korea. At the base of a mountain in Joennam Heanam, these Green Figs are carefully grown and dried so you can enjoy figs all year round.
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENT: There is only one ingredient included in this package, figs! These fig chips are semi-dried to make sure none of the health benefits are ruined in the manufacturing process. We are proud to serve you a healthy snack with no added sugars and chemicals.
- HEALTHY CHEWY SNACK: Our figs are semi-dried and have a nice satisfying chewy texture. Our dried figs are like nature’s gummy candy without all the added sugars, dyes, and preservatives. These Green Figs are a superfood packed with health benefits such as protein, Iron, Calcium, Fiber and Magnesium. You can also enjoy them by themself as a snack. The convenient packaging will allow you to take them with you wherever you go!
- ELEVATE YOUR CHARCUTERIE BOARD: Add these healthy dried figs to your homemade charcuterie board for your next gathering! Our MuHwadam Figs are very naturally sweet and will pair very well with a variety of cheeses and jams. Plus, they look very sophisticated and will add a beautiful pop of color to your board!
- STORAGE: Store in a cool place and avoid direct sunlight! We are proud to serve you these dried figs so you can enjoy them in and out of fig season. Keep them in stock so you can enjoy them long after fig season is over.
- 100% all natural ingredients. Only 1 ingredient, dried Figs! These Fig Chips are semi-dried to make sure you can enjoy all the amazing health benefits. Enjoy these healthy and delicious snacks!
- These dried figs are a perfect snack for everyone in your family. They are chewy, sweet, slightly sour and are the perfect snack to take with you to work, school, or travel.
- MuHwadam’s Green Figs are raised in a pesticide-free environment on the foot of a mountain at Jeonnam Heanam. Green Figs are a type of Banane species which are known for their natural insect-resistant properties. The Green Figs are special because they are hard to grow and need a particular environment to grow in. However, the farm at Jeonnam Heanam has the perfect environment to cultivate fresh and juicy figs!
- Green Figs have a lot of great health benefits! Green Figs are small but packed with Protein, Amino Acids, Sodium, Iron, Calcium, Fiber, Magnesium and Potassium!